- Features an aggressive adhesive system made for long-term stick you can count on,
- Easy to trim and remove as needed.
- Superior resistance to chemicals and fluids and its silicon carbide grit,
- General use Anti Slip tape holds up under tough conditions.
- High-slip resistance and durability.
How to use the Anti Slip tape:
- Testing of adhesion to the surface should be done before installation
- Do not apply MS4FLOOR Tape when surface temperature is below 10 degrees.
- Fill in cracks, seal porous surfaces and repair to a smooth finish, as required, avoid application to grout areas.
- Always apply MS4FLOOR to clean, dry, wax and oil -free surface. Allow ample time for drying.
- Peel off protective release liner/paper from MS4FLOOR TAPE.
- Press MS4FLOOR Tape to prepared surface. Bond is increased by using rubber hand roller. (IMPORTANT: Minimize touching adhesive with fingers)
- MS4FLOOR Tape is ready for immediate use, no need to wait.
- Keep MS4FLOOR Tape clean. Use mid floor cleaners as directed.
- Application to porous surfaces is not recommended.
Additional recommendation for applying the tape for Outdoor use:
- Apply a thin coat of Surface Primer to the area where MS4FLOOR Tape will be placed and allow to dry fully.
- For outdoor and long-term use recommended to seal the edges of the tape, Tape will last longer by keeping moisture out and by creating a barrier against penetrating moisture and prolonging the life of the tape.