- Features an aggressive adhesive system made for long-term stick you can count on,
- Easy to trim and remove as needed.
- Superior resistance to chemicals and fluids and its silicon carbide grit,
- General use Anti Slip tape holds up under tough conditions.
- High-slip resistance and durability.
- Size 25mm x 18m
- Garages and maintenance repair areas
- platforms and walkways
- food service areas
- work stations
- Ensure surface on which MS4 FLOOR ANTI SLIP TAPE will be applied is clean, dry and free from loose or peeling materials.
- Apply a thin coat of Anti Slip Surface Primer to the area where MS4 FLOOR ANTI SLIP TAPE will be placed and allow to dry fully. (Surface primer sold separately contact us for more information about the primer, price and availability)
- Peel protective liner back about 2” from one end and position piece on surface.
- IMPORTANT: Minimize touching adhesive with fingers.
- Continue to remove liner while firmly pressing exposed MS4 FLOOR ANTI SLIP TAPE into place.
- Press into firm contact with surface using a rubber hand roller by starting in the middle and rolling out to edges.
NOTE: In exterior applications, prevent moisture from affecting adhesion by using Anti Slip Edge Sealer (sold separately contact us for more information about the sealer, price and availability)