High Temperature Crepe Masking Discs are resistant to temperatures
up to 160°C. They are specifically designed to cover the rear hub
of alloy wheels and to provide a reliable solution while coating,
baking and treating wheels during the refurbishment process
- Carrier: Fine Crepe Paper
- Adhesive: Rubber/Resins
- Colour: Natural/Beige
- Thickness 185µm / 0.185mm (±0.01mm)
- Release Liner High quality, single-sided release paper
- Quantity 250 discs per roll
- Diameter: 200mm
- These Alloy Masking Discs are also available in Other sizes/diameters to fit other wheel hubs options: 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm,180mm or 200mm.
- Recommend removing these Alloy Wheel Discs immediately after baking to prevent them from sticking to the wheel.